Home Work & Study It's Exam Time
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's the most wonderful time of the yearrrrr.... joking :)

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Hey!

We've heard word on the grape vine that this dreaded time of year is back again :(

Whether you're in school, 6th form, college or uni, exams are here. It can be a super stressful time, so remember to look after yourself <3

This forum is a space to talk all things exams! Post tips on how best to revise and study, or maybe how to deal with exam stress. And of course, to celebrate completing them :)

Take a look at "The Class of the Past" for some inspiration or ideas :)

We're also currently doing a partnership with WHSmith, throughout exam session and within their stores. So if you see our little support tab in one of their stores, send up a pic and let us know where!

No matter what, you've got this!

It will all be over soon, but in the meantime take a cookie for good luck :cookie: We're all rooting for you :star:

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Good Luck to everyone sitting exams. I have four to complete before I’m finished uni, the first being this Friday 😬. I know how daunting it can be at the beginning of exam season, just remember to take breaks between revision and allow yourself some time off in addition to revising. Good luck I’m sure everyone will smash their exams 👊🏼
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,034 Wise Owl
    Good luck to everyone doing exams, whether that be GCSE's, A Levels or University Exams.

You've all got this <3
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck to you too @Dandelion. I am sure your kindness will be really appreciated on this thread.

How do you feel your exam went on Friday? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

It sounds like you have already got one exam done, well done. I hope you are taking your own advice and taking regular breaks and time off.

And thank you @sinead276. As I said to @Dandelion, I am sure your kindness will be really appreciated on this thread. Have you got any exams or studying at the moment? :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Huge luck to everyone <3 hope we can help in any way possible xx
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    For those of you who had to sit the dreaded GCSE Maths Paper 1 exam yesterday.... https://youtu.be/X5iaZf21R8w Math suks!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    If you’re talking about that weird circle question @Dancer that looked insanely hard, I saw a video about it. I did a level maths and honestly I wouldn’t have had a clue where to begin with it
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.