Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can't get into group chat

DistractionDistraction Posts: 448 Listening Ear
edited July 2022 in Help Desk
Hi @TheMix

I've been having some trouble getting onto group chat for a few days now, I have re refreshed tabs, closed and opened them, tried two different links from another comment I seen on here, tried it through Chrome and Ecosia, closing everything and shutting my laptop down.

when I follow the links, it just sends me to a blank page

Anything else I can try?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Distraction

Thanks for letting us know. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties getting onto group chat for a few days now.

Have you tried opening it in an incognito browser? You can do this in Google Chrome by clicking the three dots on the left-hand side of the search bar. Then near the top, there should be an option for 'new incognito window'. It is also known as a private browser if using Firefox, your phone or tablet.

I hope this helps but please do keep us updated. We will all happily try and help you to access group chat :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi @Laura_tigger82

Thanks, I'll try incognito tonight to see if it works, will let you know!
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    @Laura_tigger82 It worked, thanks so much!
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Its not working for me tonight?
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Durhamjaide did you manage to access group chat in the end? Can you share with us a bit more about what happened when you tried to access it?

Thank you! Hope we can get you back into chat soon :)

- Aife & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.