Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

covid update

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
if i dont hav any of the stuff tht i was hav last week, like coughing, sore/gunky throat or sneezy, but still two red lines, am i getting better
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    That definitely sounds like you're recovering @ellie2000 which is great news. :grin: Just be careful not to overdo it or act unsafely since it can take time for the virus to fully get flushed out of your system, that'll be why you still test positive despite feeling better. Just be patient and keep testing and hopefully you'll be able to go back to normal stuff before too much longer. :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    I hope you feel better soon, Ellie :)
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Glad to hear you're feeling better physically, even if the tests are still giving you a positive result! How have you been doing physically over the past week or so, Ellie?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i started playing games again :)
    Crazy mad insane
    Love to hear it, Ellie! What games are you loving at the minute? xx
    War of mine, bioshock, outlast 1 +2, happy wheels 😀, far cry 2, baby in yellow and baba is u
    Crazy mad insane
    Amazing, it's so cool that you have so many you love. Do you ever play some of the older ones like Mario Kart and stuff? Those feel like such a throwback on the Nintendo Wii console =)
    i play sonic, metal gear solid n frogger which was on the beeb now its on the phone and in the arecade :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Hey Ellie,

How are things now? Have your cough and cold gone, hope you are feeling better!

Xx
    physical health hunky dory :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    That's amazing to hear!

Xx