Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

14567810»

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Emma_ Definitely shapeshift! I'd be very nervous about being able to tell the future, it always reminds me of that Doctor Who episode with Amy and Rory, where if you've read it, it's going to happen and you can't change it! What about you?
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    What is shape shifting?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    Hi guys! This sounds fun, can I join you? 😊
    -Ash 1 🥰
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Ash1 wrote: »
    -Ash 1 🥰

Of course you can. Everyone is welcome on here.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Ash1! I am glad to hear you think it sounds fun. Yes, please do get involved. The more people who get involved the better :D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    In all honesty @Dancer, I am not sure what shape shifting is! If anyone can inform us, that would be great.

@Brookee seemed to respond - could you please tell us what shape shifting is if you get a spare moment?

Google seems to think shape shifting means "the ability of an imaginary person or creature to change itself into a different shape or form". However, I'm not sure how truthful Google is! :D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Ash1Ash1 Posts: 316 The Mix Regular
    Dancer wrote: »
    Ash1 wrote: »
    -Ash 1 🥰

Of course you can. Everyone is welcome on here.

Thank you! ❤
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hello! It basically means changing into something else i.e. an animal or another person :)