Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why people hate each other

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I am wondering why people don't want to live in peace and why some cultures can never care about the minorities. I am a thief for stealing attention and love that should belong to other people so I do not deserve to understand or raise this question. I do not belong anywhere. I do not belong to this forum because this forum is only for kind people and I am not one of them. It is illegal to steal kindness from people who shouldn't be kind to me because I am a bad person.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Kate_20

It sounds like you are really struggling with how you perceive yourself. Why do you feel like you are not kind? is there something in particular you feel like makes you not fit the category of a kind person? Kind people can do unkind things, one unkind thing does not define us as unkind if the majority of what we do is kind. People have off days and may not be kind 100% of the time. I have seen you be kind within this community, although you may not see yourself as kind, I am sure many members of this community feel as though you have been kind. We appreciate your kindness and value you within our community <3