Home Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name is Cameron21!

Cameron21Cameron21 Posts: 1 Literally just got here
Hi

Comments

• MikeMike Community Manager Posts: 4,099 Community Veteran
    Welcome to the community @Cameron21! Great to have you. :)
    Taking a break 🌈
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Community Champion Posts: 1,270 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey @Cameron21 welcome! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,447 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome @Cameron21
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • SassieSassie England Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Schizophrenic
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 487
    Welcome @Cameron21 <3
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Community Champion Posts: 1,188 Wise Owl
    Hey! It's good to have you here :)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Adam_SAdam_S LondonPosts: 128 The Mix Convert
    Hello
    I’m Adam
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,984 Boards Guru
    Hey @Adam_S

I have just responded to your other post! But I thought I would comment on here to let you know that we see you and we hear you :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    Adam_S
    Ok thanks
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,984 Boards Guru
    You are welcome @Adam_S :)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam