Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Newbie Alert :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, everyone I`ve just found this site for the first time and thought I`d join. Just a few bits about me as way of an introduction.

I`m 32 and I live with my partner in Shipley, West Yorkshire. Hobbie/interest wise I`m in a local drama group, 2 local bands (I`m a trumpet/Flugel Horn player), I love music/films/drama and in what spare time I have left I run 3 websites for the bands and drama group. I won`t post the addys here as it would be shameless advertising! hehe

I also enjoy Rugby League, I`m a bradford bulls supporter byt I also support the game in general.

For a job....well at present I don`t have one :) I took redundancy from my previous place at the end of May cos it was too good to miss.....I`m a qualified Business Analyst and Project Leader in IT....so I suppose I`m a bit of a computer anorak as well.. hehe

Anyhow that`s far too much about me....so I`ll finish by saying hello to everyone who takes the time to read this....

:cool:

Comments

• Options
    Hiya, welcome :)
  • Options
    *slips you in with the other oldies*

Welcome. Again, you sound normal, hopefully we'll discover some quirks. :D

See ya round the boards.