Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey ppl, i hav just joined and i just thought id let evry1 know!! Newayz, im 17, from W Yorkshire, doing my A Levels and i have been workin hard on my website, which has music videos, audio tracks, gallery, chatroom, games(well 1 at the mo), and more!! so plz check it out, and dont forget to sign the guestbook!!! cya around!!;)MUSICMANIA2K9(my website)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok cool cool. Hey there have fun, but don't advertise on the forum! also it would be better for you to use proper language and not use "ppl" "newayz" etc. otherwise you will have to answer to turtle! (he gets pissed off at text talk).
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    otherwise you will have to answer to turtle! (he gets pissed off at text talk).

:mad: Jesus Christ, the two of you are enough to give me a coronary.

Trix, enough with the fucking spam. No one cares about your site, they'll visit it if they so wish. Certainly do not put up links to ad-revenue sites, that is uncalled for and not on.

Chaos, do not single me out as being the only person who finds text talk exceptionally annoying. I may be the most vocal, but I certainly do not appreciate being fingered like that. So please refrain in the future.
    Originally posted by Turtle
    I certainly do not appreciate being fingered like that. So please refrain in the future.

Hehe. ;):D If you say so. :p
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Hehe. ;):D If you say so. :p

Not you! Him! T'is girls only up there. :p

*cringes and grins manically*