Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hiya

lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
How you guys doing?
I fear not the dark
But what may lurk within

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @lovenature773 Hello!
    I'm doing good thanks so much for asking, how are you doing?
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @lovenature773 :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Tigger2001Tigger2001 Posts: 15 Settling in
    I had a rough day at work and some things went really wrong. The hours felt longer than usual as well. However, the relief of finishing my shift was refreshing. I am grateful that I got to come home finally, and have a nice cup of hot chocolate in bed.

Thank you for asking. I hope your day went well.
  • lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    @Brookee I could be better, but getting there!
    @Tigger2001 sorry to hear! Hot chocolate is always the greatest after a stressful day and I can understand and it’s great to get home, put legs up and read/watch something. Mine could be better but it’s life 🤷‍♀️
    Hope your week gets better!
    I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @lovenature773

I do love your nickname :)
    Are you new to the community? In that case, welcome!

I'm doing alright, just getting ready for my self-care weekend to rest my mind and body as I had a crazy, busy week!

I hope you're doing great too.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :) doing well thanks, very happy that the weekend is here! How about you?x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @lovenature773 I'm so sorry to hear that! We're always here if you feel like you want to talk about it! Sending you lots of love <3
  • lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    @Cosmo thank you! I just haven’t been her for a while, hope you enjoyed your self care!
    @Azziman me too! Not too great but I’ll hopefully get through it soon. Mental health and sleeping schedule has been down the hole at the moment but it’s fineee
    I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within