Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm Steve, I'm 29 and from Coventry, West Midlands. I registered on this site because it seemed like a cool thing to do while you are working late and absolutely bored out my mind.

I'm a computer technician in the education sector (all pretty boring really and the pay isn't good).

I'm into most types of music though I'm very partial to Industrial and EBM. Just keep that awful Country and Western away from me (No offence to C&W fans).

I support Coventry City (somebody has to) and Arsenal.

Anyway that's a short biog about me.

Bye for now ...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello, welcome :)
    Welcome to the site Steve. I came here via a competition link and just have never left. :D Well enjoy yourself and I look forward to reading your posts.
    Cheers hellie and tre :)
    Hey diddly doo dah. :) Welcome, blahness. :D I make no sense. Very sleepy. Talking like a freak. Leaving. *tuts at self* :)

*toddles off*
    Welcome :D

Seriously though - Coventry?! Oh well. *is a Villa fan :D:p*

Be sure to drop by the Sports and Fitness forum. All things sporty but mostly football :)
    Alright mate!

*has never actually said that exact phrase before*

*walks away feeling really proud*
    Originally posted by Ego
    Welcome :D

Seriously though - Coventry?! Oh well. *is a Villa fan :D:p*

Be sure to drop by the Sports and Fitness forum. All things sporty but mostly football :)

Villa eh? Nooooooooooooooooooo. :D

Really though, best of luck for next season. Betcha looking forward to the Brum derby. Will drop by the Sports Forum at some point. Cheers. :)