Homeā€ŗ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hiya (been a long timešŸ˜…)

lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
edited November 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
Heyy
So I havenā€™t been here for nearly a year but hereā€™s a catch up
Iā€™ve got a boyfriend, heā€™s very romantic and supportive about my past
My bio dad is having a kid
Iā€™ve started going to a army get together for kids
Iā€™ve been clean from sh for 4 months now
Ive made a bunch of new friends
I got covid-19 and I lost 2 pounds from it but put it back on from bingeing
My anxietyā€™s been through the roof in classes at school
My sleep schedule has been crap
And Iā€™ve been feeling overweight and ugly due to stretch marks, extra weight from binge eating and acne
Iā€™m trying to get my well-being back on track (Iā€™ve been having showers more often, cleaning my face, working out)
Ive relapsed twice this month but I manage to not sh
I havenā€™t had any intrusive thoughts and havenā€™t acted on suicidal thoughts.
Lifeā€™s been better, bit stressful, mostly because of school but Iā€™ve been getting back on track and looking after myself. Thatā€™s most of the key events and Iā€™ll try coming on here more often!
How are you all?
And hope you have a great day šŸ’™
I fear not the dark
But what may lurk within

Comments

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @lovenature773

I'm really pleased about your improvement, and it looks like you balanced your life and routine well!
    The fact that you relapsed is entirely normal, but I'm really proud of you that you managed it!

A huge hug,
    Cosmo.

• lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Cosmo wrote: Ā»
    Hey @lovenature773

I'm really pleased about your improvement, and it looks like you balanced your life and routine well!
    The fact that you relapsed is entirely normal, but I'm really proud of you that you managed it!

A huge hug,
    Cosmo.

Thanks cosmo! It was hard and tricky but I got through it. I still suffer anxiety attacks which my bf helps with and heā€™s patient and understands what I go through. I mostly try to leave the room and breathe but sometimes I punch something so thatā€™s one thing I need to work on.
    Have a great day!
    I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    I understand your situation, and I would love to support you through your path.
    You need to remember that this community is always here to listen and support you!

Have a lovely Sunday!
    <3
  • lovenature773lovenature773 Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    @Cosmo
    Thank you, hope you do too ā¤ļø
    I fear not the dark
    But what may lurk within
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey! Good to hear from you again, and glad that things are on the up and that you're looking after yourself - keep it up! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hey @lovenature773

Welcome back! Thanks so much for updating us with everything. Some great things going on for you - I'm so proud of you :heart:

Remember we are always right here to listen & talk about anything. We are here for you :blush: