Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

been banned from support chat?

Titania1595Titania1595 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2022 in Help Desk
hi, i don't really use the boards that much but in Saturday (i believe potentially Sunday) when i tried to access the support chat at 8pm but i was banned? i didn't rlly know where to put this or what but i go under the name Lilly and i believe you've mistaken me for someone else who has been banned ??
thanks i hope this can be resolved or if i am banned under what reasoning...?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I would say drop @TheMix a PM but not sure you have enough posts to do that yet. Hopefully they see this soon for you.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @Titania1595. Feel free to send us a PM and we can work out what's happening. :)

Speak soon
    - Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Titania1595Titania1595 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I would say drop @TheMix a PM but not sure you have enough posts to do that yet. Hopefully they see this soon for you.

hey thanks, how do i PM? then... sorry to be a pain i am so bad at tech!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster

hey thanks, how do i PM? then... sorry to be a pain i am so bad at tech!

There should be a message button on the profile but as I said before, I think you need a certain number of posts (around 20) in order to do that. They may need to PM you first @Titania1595
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    We'll drop you a message @Titania1595 :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I think you need 5 posts to message someone. Dunno if that applies to the mix though
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heeya @Titania1595

Found the Rank And Reward System. Hopefully, this helps?
This discussion has been closed.