Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Trying to establish a routine on a night shift rota 🥴

@Salix_alba_2019 does it involve spending the day sleeping 🤣🤣 I know the feeling
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I actually hate brown bread 🤢 downside of being back on slimming world means brown bread
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Trying to establish a routine on a night shift rota 🥴

@Salix_alba_2019 does it involve spending the day sleeping 🤣🤣 I know the feeling

Yep lol
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I’ve been asking for pain relief for awhile now. Keep saying will get it but don’t come back with it ahhh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    They gave me pain relief while stabbing my stomach with that thing they do to everyone know ahhh now my stomach hurts ahhh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I’ve had soo many bags of antibiotics i don’t know why still giving me them. Really annoying keep getting waken by them to put it in. Then the beeping keeps waking me up too. Hard to get back to asleep after
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You very much enjoy upsetting me it seems... Trying not to burst into tears rn
    Crisis text service took 3 hours to reply. What the fuck is the point in that
    I do exist..
    My household is so toxic right now.
    I feel soo Dirty 😭😭
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Venting here. Please don't mind me.

I haven't been the same since May.
    I'm trying to convince myself that the outside world is fine, I'm overthinking shit, and the usual self-reassurance but it's so exhausting.

Every time I'm outside (talking a walk, chilling with friends, travelling to work, etc) my body trembles. The all too familiar panicky sensation builds up and I just want to go home. And I'm so mad at myself for being like this. Nothing's outside so why am I panicking? I've cut out the majority of people so why am I panicking? I think about this all the time.
    I should be okay, I shouldn't feel like this, it's all just irrational thoughts getting to me again. At the same time, I'm finally realizing how much my mental and emotional wellbeing suffered at the hands of my former friends and I'm fucking pissed off that I even let myself get to this stage. Why do I keep downplaying and doubting my emotional state when it's clear that I'm clearly hurt by this? Why do I think 'I should have done better' when I did everything I could in my power?

And I'm trying to push past this whole ordeal, trying to cope with all the available mental health services right now but it's barely satisfactory. My therapist has been gone for three months now and there's been no update. I'm fucking tired of going through this cycle, going through all these bullshit emotions.

I'm just pissed.
    Thanks.
    edited October 2021
    You clearly have absolutely no understanding of how depression can impact every aspect of life.

I really need to move out of this house.
    I swear if she slams a door one more time...

Fucking hate houseshares. Not worth it. Having one shitty housemate ruins the while fucking Vibe of the house. She has no understanding of mental health, she's gone at me repeatedly, told my other housemate her sexual assault was her fault.. this bitch seriously needs to move the fuck out. We have move forward with getting her evicted.
    Lol. Everyone can see what you’re like except from you. Sometimes if don’t laugh I will cry.
    Because you barely caused me physical harm it’s okay that til the age of 16 I had no way to clean, no privacy. No washing machine. No clean safe place. No heating. In a sea full of hoarded stuff. I would of been better leaving on the streets. Just a sink to clean myself and clothes. I literally remember having layers of dirt on me. But it’s okay because I was hardly ever physically harmed. Like did those words actually leave your mouth
    So in denial or deluded can’t tell which.
    And seeking attention today. Am lonely. And hate living with my mum. She does my head in
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Isn't it wonderful being spoken to in a very condensending way. I don't think I'd have a career in STEM if I were as stupid as one assumed.
    Mum does my head in. I can’t take her anymore. She ain’t leaving 😭😭😭 shes been here for one year now and abandoned her house. What a complete waste of money. paying bills and everything for a house no one steps in. Shes control Freak soo there’s nothing anyone else can do
    I want to move out. But I can’t afford and I don’t want to leave teddy
    Waited an hour for the bus
    I’m so stressed about the girl who keeps using my photos on sites. I’m trying to find support sites to see if I can see any pictures of me. Ugh. Why is no where safe
    This is getting more creepy
    You moan about mold in the main bathroom...yet you keep closing the window and not opening it after your showers. You are creating the problem you are moaning about.. urhh she annoys me bad
    I’m so tired all the time. Can’t cope
    Really hating myself tonight
    Mum pissing me off so much
    My concentration is the worst
    I knew being without teddy would be hard but not this hard. Especially when I’m this stressed. I just want to hug him
    The NHS is actually a complete and utter fucking shambles ! Dentist can’t see me as under “NHS guidelines” a broken tooth isn’t classed as an emergency, dental access centre can’t see me as I’m registered with a dentist and the hospital appointment I’m waiting on to have my teeth pulled (including the one that has broken ) cannont be moved forward despite being in agony . Fucking shit I tell you that much !
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    The NHS is actually a complete and utter fucking shambles ! Dentist can’t see me as under “NHS guidelines” a broken tooth isn’t classed as an emergency, dental access centre can’t see me as I’m registered with a dentist and the hospital appointment I’m waiting on to have my teeth pulled (including the one that has broken ) cannont be moved forward despite being in agony . Fucking shit I tell you that much !

I feel your pain.
    My dentist recently sent me a text stating that my check-up's overdue now.
    The pandemic hit, tried to arrange an appointment cos my tooth broke and I'm in the middle of a root canal treatment, aaand nope. Dentist couldn't see me.

Now they sent me a text stating my check-up's overdue. :joy:
    I'm done.
    Dam been so focused on interview forgot I was supposed to start work at 12;30 ops