Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi.

HanHan Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm not one to do these types of things, but I came across this website from the Young Minds website. I often only feel comfortable with talking to those who are of a similar age, so I'm hoping this will work out.

My name is Hannah, but most who know me call me Han.
I'm twenty-one.
I read and write.
I have three beautiful dogs, one being a husky, and the others being a labrador.

I'm currently struggling to get therapy due to my recent diagnosis of autism, and I thought a website like this may help.

Thanks for reading my boring post.

Comments

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2021
    Hi @Han, I'm eighteen, but nineteen tommorow, nice to have you here hope you enjoy it here
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • tyty21tyty21 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Welcome @Han, I'm 20 (21 in December) and I also love to read and write... what genres do you like reading? :3
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Hello, it's nice to meet you! :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hello @Han,

I didn't find your post boring at all. I find it really insightful. Thanks for sharing more information with us about who you are as a person. It is great to feel we get to know you. Also, dogs are great, aren't they? How are you feeling about your recent autism diagnosis? I am 24, I also have autism, I am passionate about everything social justice-related and I like to watch Disney in my spare time :) Though, spare time is a rarity for me because I am also studying for a Masters degree in SEND :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.