Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Someone's been hit by a train in Ilford.. minutes after we got off that train.. unfortunately my brother's flat faces the incident and the air ambulance is circling very low by the window.. physically shaking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited October 2021
    4th night in a row of really broken sleep. I'm exhausted but just cannot sleep
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Gahhhhh urges are playing up
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Struggling so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited October 2021
    My enamel is so damaged I need fluoride treatment to prevent decay and potentially another in 6 months. It's awful. Tastes awful
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited October 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    I need to move out
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Struggling with the events of this week. I'm just ready to be done. Battling urges to sh at 3am Is a very lonely experience. There's nobody to turn to
    Just bit overwhelmed atm. Things aren’t great but I’m trying to battle through and keep my routines which is so hard.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Tw

TW——
    I just self harmed :(. Very disappointed with myself. Very painful, I don’t know how I am going to be able to work tomorrow. I don’t need medical help. I am fine. I have done it many times before just haven’t done it for awhile. But it is very painful. And will be painful tomorrow and have work:(
    Do I just not exist?
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I can't sleep properly:
    An 8 hour sleep feels like a quick nap.
    My dreams are gradually more vivid and distressing. As if I was actually there.

Can't remember the last time I woke up without feeling severely anxious.
    My grandparents tested positive for covid.
    My grandad has COPD and other health problems.
    I'm absolutely petrified for them..
    I've smashed up my house. I'm so full of anger, hurt, frustration, upset and stress..with no outlet or someone to talk to. My head hurts from hitting it, my hands hurt from punching things.. I'm falling apart and nobody is stood beside me to help
    My arm hurts
    edited October 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Just posted on Reddit for the first time. Posted a picture of my self harm but in a community that is completely irrelevant and made it look like an accident that is to do with the community. And 4 replies already. 2 say it looks like it’s starting to heal. Other 2 day to see a doctor.

Oh shit the rest said to go to hospital or doctor immediately

I’ll ring gp tomorrow
    If you’ve looked at the news you’ll probably have heard there’s been a massive explosion in Scotland. It’s in my town and people I know live very close to where it happened. Hate when these things happen so close to home

Hey @independent_
    Is everyone okay? How are you doing? <3
    edited October 2021
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    If you’ve looked at the news you’ll probably have heard there’s been a massive explosion in Scotland. It’s in my town and people I know live very close to where it happened. Hate when these things happen so close to home

Hey @independent_

Hey @lovemimoon I'm ok, I'm a few miles away. there's not much info about people closer. Hoping everyone is ok, it's very worrying
    Hope everyone is ok @independent_
    lovemimoon wrote: »

Hey @independent_

Hey @lovemimoon I'm ok, I'm a few miles away. there's not much info about people closer. Hoping everyone is ok, it's very worrying

Hopefully everyone's okay.
    We're here if you need to talk. ❤
    Got told to go to emergency centre for self harm. I did it a few days ago. They would be annoyed if I go
This discussion has been closed.