Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nice to meet you!

La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
Hello, you can call me La_La. :)
I am a recent graduate, who has been left totally drained after all those years of study... :s

I have recently signed up to be a Lonliness Peer-Supporter, and shall do my best to help out. I have been struggling with mental health for many years myself, so I hope that I can make a positive contribution to this community and lend support to others, too.

Loneliness is a very serious affliction and can affect many during school, study and work. It can make life very isolating. I hope I can help out...

I wish you all a great evening !!!
~ Dreamer ~

Comments

• La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    I should probably get to the training soon XD
    My hobbies are drawing, anime and manga! I also know a bit about some spiritual practices
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @La_La

Welcome to the Mix! :3
    It’s good to have you here! <3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

Anime and manga, huh? 👀👀👀
    What's your favourite manga?

Spiritual practices? What are they?
    @lovemimoon
    Hello, thank you for the kind greeting! And thanks for directing me to the right board, I am pretty lost right now XD

My favorite manga is currently Blue Flag, a manga about highschoolers struggling with their identities and sexualities. What's your favorite manga?

Spiritual practices are various activities I like to do to keep my mind relaxed like mindfulness, reading tarot etc. It's pretty awesome stuff, I can share links to good sites if you're interested!

I wish you a great evening ^^
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @La_La

Whaat?? Yo, send me this manga please! I've been searching (clearly not hard enough) highs and lows to find mangas struggling with identities & sexualities. My favourite manga so far, is "Bastard" - about a boy who's struggling with bullying at school and a father who just turns out to be a serial killer.

Send some here!
    Yooo, tarot reading sounds like fun.

You too! ;n;
    @lovemimoon
    No problem! I used to read Bastard, it scared me too much XD
    All these manga are on mangago.me unofficially and can also be read as an ebook on amazon ^^

Manga on Sexualities and Identity:
    - Blue Flag
    - Smells like Green Spirit (about trans and gay identities in an all boy's school. pretty disturbing tw scene happens mid story)
    - Boys Run the Riot
    - Shinmami Tasogare (about how people in Japan struggle with their identities thanks to society's judgment https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/shimanami_tasogare/ )

Here's a list: https://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/176346/

All the best!
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the community!

A big welcome hug.
    Cosmo.
    Thank you :3
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    :3
    ~ Dreamer ~