Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Autism Awareness Survey

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
edited June 2023 in We Need You
I have recieved permission from @TheMix to post this survey on here. I have made a survey for some Citizenship Coursework that I need to do for school which will help me with my research. This survey is anonymous and confidential. Your responses will only be used for helping me with my coursework. Please do not feel like you have to do this. It is completely optional but it would really help me. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf-Mc1DmWWaVOov5n6ZcXoAuSGuYypv_shRoZbEXsmAtWCxg/viewform?usp=sf_link
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @Dancer,

I just wanted to say I wish you all the best of luck with your survey! How excellent that you can explore one of your interests further for your coursework. I hope you receive the data you need :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Thank you for posting this @Dancer, best of luck with your project. Keep us updated with how it goes :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Done thank you for posting this
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    This sounds great, I wish you all the best
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Lovely survey and research area! Will complete this now <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    This is really cool! Im glad that you've been able to post it on the The Mix, hopefully you will be able to get alot of people to take it, the more you get the better it is for your data!
  • AngelAngel Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    cool
    I'm up
    I'm Autistic