Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @independent_ was alright ! Didn’t plan on having it yesterday but saw a covid vaccine walk in set up in a old shop in shopping centre before I headed home so thought I’d see if I could get it there and turns out I could
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited September 2021
    @Apollo hmm let me try and remember. It was vodka, limoncello, cranberry juice, some syrup thing and I’m sure there was something else but I don’t remember what now. It had a little flower and a strawberry on the side of the glass. I’ve honestly never seen such a big glass, it nearly lasted me all night. I don’t usually drink vodka but it was the limoncello that made me choose it and it was amazing.

@Millie2787 ooh that was a good discovery then! Glad it went ok.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shaunie wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Glad to of pushed mind into taking the situation of people using other peoples photos, higher up to their core team.. something needs to be done

A lot of pEople reported it.

Yh but I also was in conversation with mind for the past week about a few things that aren't right glitchy wise
    edited September 2021
    @independent_ yeah not feeling too bad , achey arm but hoping there’s nothing much else ive got hen do part 1 tonight 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Glad to of pushed mind into taking the situation of people using other peoples photos, higher up to their core team.. something needs to be done

A lot of pEople reported it.

Yh but I also was in conversation with mind for the past week about a few things that aren't right glitchy wise

Same
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    x5u8ipaz3aw3.jpeg

Teddyyy
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    x5u8ipaz3aw3.jpeg

Teddyyy

This made me smile so much 🥺💖
    Got a nap in because I probably won't get home till 4am
    @GreenTea ooh, you going out?

I gave in and had a nap for about 4 minutes lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Yesss going clubbing
    Ooh hope you’re having a good time @GreenTea
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    @Shaunie awwww, little baby!! I love dogs, i wish i had a small dog
    tzqx6ryycory.jpeg
    His little tongue 🥰
    I'm fucked
    k1id9actdszs.jpg

Shoes are off
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I remember two of my friends took off their heels to run barefoot to the train as to not miss it, Never seen anything like it man I didn't know that was a thing people did until that day
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    I walked home bare foot in the rain. My feet are absolutely killing. I forgot to take a pair of flat shoes with me. Times have changed tho, so many people in trainers getting into clubs. Few years ago that literally wasn't allowed
    giy6192ao00k.jpeg
    You know it's been a good night when you wake up still drunk in the morning 😂
    You know it's been a good night when you wake up still drunk in the morning 😂

Sounds like you had a fun night!
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing
    Hello
    Hey
    Hey

How are you
    Hey

How are you

Bit meh, about ready for bed but it’s defo too early lol.

How are you? @GreenTea
    My throat hurts from throwing up but I'll get over it
    Howdy
    Hey

How are you

Bit meh, about ready for bed but it’s defo too early lol.

How are you? @GreenTea

Never too early for bed