Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My current volunteering for my community

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited September 2021 in Work & Study
Hello,
Thought i'd come on and express what i do in my community, i work hard for climate change and i went surf boarding last year and i cleaned up so much plastic is so harsh!

I include my daily study ( i study law and criminal) and my helper is awesome he is a friend but also my manager i am fitness instructor he is my manager for that.

I also work in a premier inn on a weekend to help out i get bored easily,

if you see me around the community @TheMix don't forget to say hey!

take care and enjoy reading,

summer

Comments

• Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @summerxo21 Sounds like you are doing a lot of useful things for your community. I am considering doing volunteering but I am too drained atm. If I can survive the current situation I would start volunteering again.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    @summerxo21 Sounds like you are doing a lot of useful things for your community. I am considering doing volunteering but I am too drained atm. If I can survive the current situation I would start volunteering again.

i cant survive :(
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Thought i'd come on and express what i do in my community, i work hard for climate change and i went surf boarding last year and i cleaned up so much plastic is so harsh!

I include my daily study ( i study law and criminal) and my helper is awesome he is a friend but also my manager i am fitness instructor he is my manager for that.

summer

That's awesome to hear! Climate change is really important, so glad to hear you're doing your part for your community. And I bet you get to meet lots of people working at the Premier Inn, got any crazy or funny stories? x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hello,

summer

Wow! Well done, you're doing great :)
    Meg0110 wrote: »
    Hello,

summer

Wow! Well done, you're doing great :)

thank you <3 i forgot to add i walk my partners snake eek

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Volunteering is such an amazing thing to do, climate change is so impactful on the future of humanity and the planet and everything on it. Some people just refuse to care because it won't affect them - but it will, and it'll hurt their kids and grandkids. Some people just don't care
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    Volunteering is such an amazing thing to do, climate change is so impactful on the future of humanity and the planet and everything on it. Some people just refuse to care because it won't affect them - but it will, and it'll hurt their kids and grandkids. Some people just don't care

it really is <3 animals have a life like us humans :)
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Wow! Sounds like you are doing lots of amazing things - thank you for sharing this with us :blush: I agree with Anchor, the difficulty with climate change is that some people just refuse to care. So, the fact we have people like you who really do care and do such great things means a tonne. With people like you in the world, we can really make a difference! :heart:
  • KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Hey @summerxo21

You enjoy helping the world then huh? People like you in the world we deserve with all the skills and help to all kinds of animals in the earth! People don't understand how much climate change is so important and with you In the world we will have our world sorted ;)
    Keep looking after our planet and well done!
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @KHI1886k That is a lovely thing to say! I think it is important that people take action on climate change and really try the best they can-it is the thought that counts!