Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    @Salix_alba_2019 seee I do but I’m really awkward with trousers and textures so I do like to try things on … but all the plus size shops just seems to be aimed at older women 🙃plus I had to get those Pjs yesterday , I was in desperate need and they wouldn’t come before Thursday if I ordered online lol

Pain😭

I swear to you, Al the best materials are saved for the aging population. How do style the clothes without looking old💀
  • KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    @Salix_alba_2019 seee I do but I’m really awkward with trousers and textures so I do like to try things on … but all the plus size shops just seems to be aimed at older women 🙃plus I had to get those Pjs yesterday , I was in desperate need and they wouldn’t come before Thursday if I ordered online lol

Pain😭

I swear to you, Al the best materials are saved for the aging population. How do style the clothes without looking old💀

I know :( how's you all?
    @KHI1886k not too bad, I'm actually in a really good mood today, you? 😊
    @KHI1886k not too bad, I'm actually in a really good mood today, you? 😊

Sad but I will be okay :) I think it is just me But It Is really cold lmao.
    @KHI1886k awww no, I hope you feel better soon and get extra cuddles from the fluffy dog in your display picture 🥺

I've been warm today, probably because I've been riding around town. The sun's gone now😭 are you based up North? I always find that it's wayyyyyy colder there lol you might need a duvet with a higher tog to get you through the the next two seasons 😏
    @KHI1886k awww no, I hope you feel better soon and get extra cuddles from the fluffy dog in your display picture 🥺

I've been warm today, probably because I've been riding around town. The sun's gone now😭 are you based up North? I always find that it's wayyyyyy colder there lol you might need a duvet with a higher tog to get you through the the next two seasons 😏

Birmingham area :) It is so cold but I am in land so maybe and that's Rupert <3
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    The more I travel, the more paranoid I get.
    I almost had an anxiety attack in front of my friend today.

I don't know what to do.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Been struggling these past few days honestly. And I don’t know if it’s just a bad few days or (more likely) if things are going backwards to how they were.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    could really use some hugs, support and (if you are spiritual) prayers. I am in a&e for self harm and terrified. x
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    It’s my birthday
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    edited September 2021
    Happy Happy Birthday @Shaunie 🎉 Hope you have a lovely day celebrating <3

giphy.gif

(image: spongebob's birthday)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    It’s moving day tomorrow 🥴
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Emma_ wrote: »
    Happy Happy Birthday @Shaunie 🎉 Hope you have a lovely day celebrating <3

giphy.gif

(image: spongebob's birthday)

Thank you Emma <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I seriously can't be bothered with some people and their shitty manipulative behaviour to get his own way. Messaging me because she blocked you is a fucking shit thing to do

(Nobody here, a situation going on that I'm now involved with at home)
    I just want to sleep but so worried
    I’m really struggling. But what’s the point in bothering or speaking about anything anymore. Either kill myself or shut up
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I'm hurting. Just everywhere. It just hurts
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Rip Barney. You were the best dog ever. Love you buddy. Run free
    I'm literally heartbroken. Had him 10 years :(
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Don’t think it’s hit me yet that I’ve moved
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Help in pub very uncomfortable
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie what's making you uncomfortable?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    Apollo wrote: »
    @Shaunie what's making you uncomfortable?

Meet some guys at a pub and he kept touching me and kept trying and Trying to get me to do shots even if I do shots I’ll throw it up.
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    That's horrible, hope you're okay and if you're still with them you can use an excuse to get out @Shaunie
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    I’m at home now thankfully. I hate it when people can’t take no for an answer
    Was meant to have surgery today:(
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited September 2021
    My meds are really making me feel awful atm. They’re a sedative too and really help me sleep but I just can’t shake the constant tiredness and slightly hung over feeling (despite not having alcohol) every single day. But they’re the only thing between me and going back to how I was a few months ago. I don’t know what’s worse
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.