Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you vaccinated?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Speaks for itself. :) Curious how many of you are jabbed!
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Are you vaccinated? 36 votes

Yes, I've had one dose
11%
EGMPast UserForestWitchtyty21 4 votes
Yes, I've had both doses
83%
SkiveAifeJustVindependent_MaisyJellyelephantSienaLucy307RileyGreenTeaMillie2787StephanieAnch0r33DurhamjaideDandelionAislingDMApollostephyb21Past UserLaura_tigger82 30 votes
I'm planning to get fully vaccined
0%
I'm not eligible to be vaccinated
5%
DancerPast User 2 votes
I'm eligible for the vaccine but I'm not getting it
0%
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Double jabbed here
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Double jabbed :) I worked in a care home so we had both ours by March - come November if we hadn’t of had them or on track to have them both because of new legalisation we would have our contracts terminated
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 2021
    Yes, I've had both doses
    I've been vaccinated fully since before apirlbecause of my job :)
    First one end of January and the second in April
  • KHI1886kKHI1886k Deactivated Posts: 136 The Mix Convert
    Yes, I've had both doses
    I've been vaccinated both doses.
    Hurt but worth every penny <3 keeping everyone and myself safe
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yes, I've had both doses
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Double jabbed and I've had covid so I'm invincible now rm8cztct6aa3.png
    Weekender Offender 
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Skive wrote: »
    Double jabbed and I've had covid so I'm invincible now rm8cztct6aa3.png
    You're triple vaxxed then
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Had both doses, due to my job.
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Yes, I've had both doses
    I'm also double vaccinated, happy with my choices too
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    I'm vacinnated, but curious if people would get booster jabs if they became available
  • stephyb21stephyb21 Posts: 15 Settling in
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Im double vaccinated!!
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Yes, I've had one dose
    Got my first one in June. Was supposed to get my 2nd but I didn't want to faint so didn't end up going. Then my Dad and brothers tested positive so couldn't get it anyway. Maybe I'll get the 2nd at some point.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Yes, I've had both doses
    @EGM did you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Hi @Mike,

Thanks for your post. Vaccines are an interesting topic. Yes, I have had both vaccines and I am now waiting for the booster vaccine. Anticipating it to be around November!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    Yes, I've had one dose
    @Anch0r33 Not really, I just faint when getting jabs
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Still not sure when I am going to be able to get my vaccine. I'm only 15. There is stuff on the news about 12 to 15 year olds being offered a dose of one of the vaccines but still not trusting that sort of news yet.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Amazing to see everyone being so on it with their jabs. :) Well done guys - fighting the good fight!
    I'm vacinnated, but curious if people would get booster jabs if they became available
    I'm also interested in this @SirArchibald. I think I would - anyone else?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Had my second one today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Still waiting for my 1st dose but hopefully I can get it done soon. Do 12 to 15 year olds get 1 dose or 2 doses? And would it be booked via GP, NHS or done through school?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I got my vaccine today. I had it done at school. I only found out about it last week.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Yes, I've had both doses
    I've had both my vaccines - I was lucky to get vaccinated quite early on as I am a student nurse so we get offered it as we are going on placement in hospitals. I am hoping they will give us a booster soon.
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    edited October 2021
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Yep, I had both but now I've had a dodgy side effect from my second one that has lasted much longer than expected. Gonna go to the doctors hopefully :'(

I guess I got unlucky ...
    ~ Dreamer ~
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Yes, I've had both doses
    Oh bless your heart @La_La that must be awful for you, especially if the first one was much easier going, this must be so unexpected! Fingers crossed the doctors can be helpful to you and get you back on the mending path <3
  • La_LaLa_La Posts: 156 Helping Hand
    Yes, I've had both doses
    @AislingDM Thank you! I hope so too. :3
    ~ Dreamer ~