Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My ex boyfriend is so eager for a threesome what do i do?

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited September 2021 in Sex & Relationships
i am always getting complimented by him ( i don't like it ) i block him he makes more accounts to stalk me to keep asking for s threesome with my boyfriend now and him ( he did some bad things to me ) i feel so gross when he sends me images and messages that are explicit i block and do anything i can to keep him away.

I feel like i will have to change my name and move uni blocks to keep him away, it isn't healthy on my life having someone who hurt you running after you 24/7 i am slowly giving up because it is burning my energy to do anything anymore. plus i have to keep my tummy safe from sex.

can i have some help please?

summer

mod edit: moved from Articles to Sex & Relationships
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    i am always getting complimented by him ( i don't like it ) i block him he makes more accounts to stalk me to keep asking for s threesome with my boyfriend now and him ( he did some bad things to me ) i feel so gross when he sends me images and messages that are explicit i block and do anything i can to keep him away.

I feel like i will have to change my name and move uni blocks to keep him away, it isn't healthy on my life having someone who hurt you running after you 24/7 i am slowly giving up because it is burning my energy to do anything anymore. plus i have to keep my tummy safe from sex.

summer

@summerxo21 I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am not sure how the system works but is it possible to report him to someone?
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Kate_20 wrote: »

summer

@summerxo21 I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am not sure how the system works but is it possible to report him to someone?

hello,
    not sure :(
    I once encountered a situation where a guy disrespected me when wanting sex so I told him off but he did not keep on assaulting me when I stopped replying to his messages. Your situation is more complicated. Is he in the same uni? If yes maybe there would be a department in the uni that can handle this.
    I once encountered a situation where a guy disrespected me when wanting sex so I told him off but he did not keep on assaulting me when I stopped replying to his messages. Your situation is more complicated. Is he in the same uni? If yes maybe there would be a department in the uni that can handle this.

thankfully he isn't. but he keeps making accounts and i block he carrys on harassing me

thankfully he isn't. but he keeps making accounts and i block he carrys on harassing me

@summerxo21 Must be very distressing summer. Are you getting any help from anywhere?
    not really. only my partner but he is busy working
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    If this was happening to my missus the guy would be getting thumped, but That's probably not great advice.

I'd threaten to expose the messages/images his been sending. I wonder how he'd feel if his familly knew aout his behaviour.
    Weekender Offender