Homeâ€ș General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Four word story time 📚

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited July 2021 in General Chat
Hello!
Let's have some fun and create a story!

The rule is to only post 4 words for your part, you can not double post, you must wait for someone else to post before you can post again.

I'll start....

Once upon a time

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    A boy met a

(Not part of the story but just wanted to say) I had a similar thread a few years ago and people loved it!! I love games like this.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    A boy met a

Penguin wearing a hat.
    You're awesome!
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    And the penguin said,
    đŸŽ” I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake đŸŽ”
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    “I love you” to
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    His dad who was
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Confused about the talking
  • RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Needs a real friend
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    To start the conversation
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    to tell the penguin
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    That they're not alone
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • FriendlyneighbourFriendlyneighbour Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    after a long pause
    The penguin smiled and
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    said "not alone, anymore"
    There was a banana
    That sat alone in
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    The pitch black night
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    the banana sighed and
    Said 'i wish I...
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    could join the penguin
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    and waddle through the
    storm together towards sunshine
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Feeling empowered they said
    edited December 2021
    How on earth did this story turn from about a talking penguin to a talking banana back to a penguin? It is very creative though.
    Together we will rise
    Dancer wrote: »
    How on earth did this story turn from about a talking penguin to a talking banana back to a penguin? It is very creative though.

Because it is The Mix community/family in charge of the story ;)
    Rise up and fart
    from all the food