Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hit a depressive episode. Just gone and curled up in the dark, under blankets and cried
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Really hope the latest refferal to the gyanecologist goes through 🥺
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I had a mental break down at work today. None stop crying and saying I want to die.

I’m so embarrassed to show my face again but I guess I will have to
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Cant sleep. Just keep thinking about today and ways to kil myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I was out with a friend, and it was all good - doing random shit in the park and whatnot.

And I felt myself shut down. Suddenly, the sun was too bright and my body felt heavy. My mind wasn't here and I was trembling.
    My friend thought I was zoning out and kept the mood light, which I'm thankful for but I just don't understand why I shut down like that.
    I felt like I was forcing it through by the time I came back to my senses. I laughed, continued doing what I was doing but it felt wrong. I felt ashamed of myself; why did I do that?
    What triggered that shut down?
    I wanted to cry but it hurts to try.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I was doing quite good after spending some time with my friends and getting a night of decent sleep. Amazing how quickly things can turn for the worse. One stray thought and now all I feel is anxiety, all I can think about is how people are out to get me. Meh.
    I can’t remember the last time I changed my bed sheets
    Meeting up with a friend today
    Struggling to breathe
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Shaunie
    Are you okay?
    Where are you?
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @Shaunie
    Are you okay?
    Where are you?

I’m at home. I get it all the time. It’s not like a panic attack it’s like I can’t get enough air and have to deep breathe
    I feel so deflated today. No motivation to do anything, I feel tired but I slept so long. I I'm just... struggling today
    Feel like I'm on a downward spiral and no will or want to help myself
    I really don’t feel well
    Morning always feel so shit. Wake up miserable every single time.
    I've just handed in my notice.
    That was hard. Really hard.
    Train tickets all booked. Ahh soo scared
    edited August 2021
    52t8lsr5k931.jpeg
    Look at what I jusy found like wtf. Having bad breath is a massive affecting of wellbeing why would that be not considered “at all”. The NHS SAid they’re considering it for me but I ain’t waiting cause I’ve read even if they agree it could be longer than 6 months. I need it now
    Such bad urges to binge eat but no food
    It’s like my jaw hurts from stress and I need to move it and just eat and eat
    I’m so scared 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I want it to be 10am already
    Help me
    I’m stressing 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭my heart is going too fast
    Left my inhaler on my bedside table. Absolutely no use there..
    I think I might have OCD
    I have them in general, but today has been the first time in a while I've properly struggled with SH and suicidal thoughts. It keeps going through my mind that - "I deserve it. I deserve it. I deserve it..."
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to all those who need them :heart:

We care about you all so much :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Finally finished my 12 hour shift. 5am. Time for bed. Hated it. 12 hours of listening to people bitch
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m so tired working 25 days in a row was not a good idea 😭😭 I’ll be so happy on my day off on Thursday
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
This discussion has been closed.