Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dddddddd

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i wanna die, wen normal life occured it was stressful. not knowing who or wen was gna blow their shoes first
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sending hugs Ellie, how are you today?
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs too, we're here for you @ellie2000 <3

If these thoughts of wanting to die feel too much or you're starting to find it difficult to keep yourself safe, you can reach out to one of these organisations anytime.
    Samaritans are always there 24/7 if you need to talk about anything that’s on your mind. You can call them on 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org.
    Crisis Messenger - are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text THEMIX to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
    * You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline who are open 24/7 anytime you would like someone to talk to.
    * If you have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 

Remember you're not alone, there's lots of people to support you through this <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    is havin a breakdown in urgent care More gd if u need help, refered quicker?
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sending hugs, just wanted to check in to see how you are feeling? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    weeks r tough, but i like weekends better. thts no way to live
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    You're beyond right @ellie2000 ! Living should be happiness in the moment, not just having to wait until the weekends make it bearable again. I know this is extremely tough for you, so thank you for being so honest with us all <3 Is there anything during the week that you enjoy?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    i do keyboard, i play songs tht i learn which my fav just for the day to go quick. wen i complete games., i dont play them again, unfortunatly he comes n i go downhill coz he brings spirit to share n i want to make ppl happy n i dont no how to say no. i sed no to other ppl b4 n it went wrong
    Crazy mad insane
    how do u say no?
    Crazy mad insane