Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Connect four!

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    jfg89umb771v.png
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    dt4065gmq2t1.png
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    8 please
    in5m03zanq7z.png

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Yep, go for it @LorryTruck :3

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Can I have a go please even if it is the next round?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    etdyemyj3ms4.png

@Dancer Think you are good to have the next go, don't think there are any in the queue currently.

o9q1aiwq7571.png

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    0vw6qgijbnb7.png

Can I have a go please?
    5hkupr1w7td3.png

@Dancer - you are up :)

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    This is a guaranteed win if we play our cards right
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    bdqa17pb2ntf.png

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    10 I suppose :D
    n66vvdr2kxyu.png

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Great save! Can I have a go please?
    Time to shine @Dancer

p9n0ep2jb6pw.png

Hey @Dancer not sure if you got my notification as forgot to tag you initially and so was a post edit. Think your reservation will expire today if I don't hear back from you :)

Oops sorry thank you. I thought that it sent but it didn't
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Can I have a go after this?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵