Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A little message

TibsyxTibsyx Posts: 2 Newbie
Hey, to anyone struggling I’d like to start off by telling you that you're not alone.
A lot of people currently are going through similar experiences like yours right now, and I know that it is hard, but you are not the only one. I feel like hearing this helps and makes you feel reassured but other times you don't want to see others hurting too but I just want you to know that its okay not to be okay and it will get better.
The thoughts that you’re having right now are temporary, it will pass. I know that you’re in a dark place, I know that you’re struggling more than words can say but these feelings are just temporary. Someday soon, these feelings will go away, I promise.
I know it won’t be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but I know that one day you will look around at all of the good in your life and see what you've accomplished and be proud of yourself. Healing isn't easy but you've got this.
You can get through this. You've got this, You are strong and brave. This is just an obstacle in your path and I know that you will overcome it. I have faith in you, and I know that you will make it through. And on the days when you aren’t, I will be there by your side. If you need a chat or anything I'm here for you ❤
TIbs x

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Nice to see you sharing such a supportive message @Tibsyx! Welcome to the community. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    ❤️❤️
  • Options
    eve1234567890eve1234567890 Posts: 15 Settling in
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Tibsyx 💕
  • Options
    AnnieDPAnnieDP Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    Thank you for this lovely post, @Tibsyx, I'm sure it will be comforting to so many people! Enjoy your time here at The Mix, and take care :)