Home Travel & Free Time
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Your favourite lyrics/quotes/ anything meaningful (Possible TW)

167891012»

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,020 Boards Champion
    h7mfbd0wgypj.png
    zaynab_5LorryTruck
  • zaynab_5zaynab_5 Everyone's fave midget :) LondonPosts: 1,527 Extreme Poster
    71ic06te69j6.png
    lovemimoonLorryTruck
    pfntxiexk9s8.png
    lovemimoonLorryTruck
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,154 Boards Champion
    8qxxfd7ywbn9.png
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...
    lovemimoonzaynab_5
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,154 Boards Champion
    ccn5mx7vy5kt.png
    zaynab_5lovemimoon
    btel3escl7fj.png
    LorryTruck
    u03j765kgjzi.png
    LorryTruck
    g9ed2qbboazo.png
    zaynab_5
    ao9ba9i6y2b7.png
    ihuba9u5hdn6.png
    LorryTruck
    anhg0ktch94x.png
    LorryTruck
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 326 Moderator
    I do not agree with the beginning part of this poem but I love the way it's written and this particular line: "There is such a narrow window for happiness in this life".

https://thespinoff.co.nz/books/13-05-2016/the-friday-poem-monica-by-hera-lindsay-bird/
    LorryTruck

Paranoia - Nathan Wagner

I have never related to a song so much in my life.

Empty cup - Citizen Soldier

I can't even comment
  • summerxo21summerxo21 LondonPosts: 321 The Mix Regular
    LorryTruck

Anxiety - Nathan Wagner

Bedroom Ceiling - Citizen Soldier