Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here

Connect four!

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,885 Part of The Furniture
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 705 Moderator
    jfg89umb771v.png
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,979 An Original Mixlorian

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

dt4065gmq2t1.png
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 791 Part of The Mix Family
    8 please
    in5m03zanq7z.png
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    can I go next?
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...
    Ed_
    Yep, go for it @LorryTruck :3
    LorryTruck
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,181 Boards Champion
    Can I have a go please even if it is the next round?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    etdyemyj3ms4.png

@Dancer Think you are good to have the next go, don't think there are any in the queue currently.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

GreenTea
    o9q1aiwq7571.png
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,979 An Original Mixlorian

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

0vw6qgijbnb7.png
    Can I have a go please?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

5hkupr1w7td3.png

@Dancer - you are up :)
    Dancer
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Supernova
  • ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 660 Incredible Poster
    This is a guaranteed win if we play our cards right
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    LorryTruck
    bdqa17pb2ntf.png
  • SupernovaSupernova Posts: 734 Incredible Poster
    10 I suppose :D
    n66vvdr2kxyu.png
  • SupernovaSupernova Posts: 734 Incredible Poster
    Great save! Can I have a go please?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Time to shine @Dancer

p9n0ep2jb6pw.png
    Hey @Dancer not sure if you got my notification as forgot to tag you initially and so was a post edit. Think your reservation will expire today if I don't hear back from you :)
    Oops sorry thank you. I thought that it sent but it didn't
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Can I have a go after this?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵