Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi Everyone

MichelleDMichelleD Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
Hi Everyone,
I am Michelle and I am currently in sixth form. If you have any worries or issues with revision or study and want to know some of studying tips or you want someone to rant to about exams, feel free to reach out.

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hiya @MichelleD
    Welcome to The Mix, It's great to have you here and fantastic that you want to help others <3
    Are you enjoying sixth form so far?
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @MichelleD :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • MichelleDMichelleD Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Kat,
    I think my sixth form journey is going alright. I am done with year 12 now actually. It so nice to finally have a break and enjoy the sun. I’ve got admit I remember the first few months were a struggle but as I settled in, i found it much more enjoyable than secondary school. How has your experience been?

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @MichelleD

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It’s good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi Michelle!
    Welcome to the boards.

I left sixth form last year and I really enjoyed it, while it was stressful and a lot of work at times. But I do kind of miss it now I'm at University. Make the most of it while you can!
  • KatKat Posts: 81 Budding Regular
    Hi @MichelleD
    I know, it's so nice not having to sit indoors all studying when the sun is out :)
    I'm glad your sixth form experience got better. I had a similar experience when I was at sixth form because I moved schools, but as you said over time you do settle in and start to enjoy it more.
    I've just finished university which was quite strange since most of it was online!
    Hope your second year is even better! <3