Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Self-Harm journal TW

Comments

• LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    Day 33 - 5 days clean
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...
    AbbyOwllovemimoonzaynab_5Salix_alba_2019
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    Day 34 - 6 days clean. OMGGS it was so hard today
    lovemimoonzaynab_5
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    hv6a43ccc9d0.png
    LorryTruck
  • AislingDMAislingDM Posts: 326 Moderator
    the way you're keeping going no matter what is beyond inspiring @LorryTruck !! You're doing so amazingly no matter what, but I know it can feel impossible sometimes, especially when you get closer and closer to your target. Here for you for anything you need or want <3
    lovemimoonLorryTruck
    Day 36 - 8 days clean. I cant believe I'm still goingg.
    lovemimoonzaynab_5
    Day 37 - 9 days clean
    lovemimoonPinkgubelzaynab_5
  • PinkgubelPinkgubel Posts: 19 Settling in
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Day 37 - 9 days clean

SO PROUD !!!!!
    keep it up, you've got this =) you've done amazingly so far
    lovemimoonLorryTruck
    Day 38 - 10 days clean.
    zaynab_5lovemimoon
  • zaynab_5zaynab_5 Everyone's fave midget :) LondonPosts: 1,528 Extreme Poster
    Well done girlie! You've got this, we're all here to support you! <3
    w5aprbdc4225.png
    LorryTrucklovemimoon
    Day 39 - 11 days clean.... wow... im on track guys....
    zaynab_5AbbyOwlForestWitchlovemimoon
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl North of Watford GapPosts: 121 The Mix Convert
    @LorryTruck Woohoo! You're doing amazing :star: You should be so proud of yourself! Recovery is hardly ever linear but how you've persevered, even after the occasional bump in the road, shows your strength of character <3 x
    LorryTruck
  • OliOli Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Wow that is fantastic to hear, @LorryTruck! You're doing absolutely amazing and should be very proud of yourself <3
    LorryTruck
    Day 40 - 12 days clean. I think I'll make it past two weeks....
    lovemimoonzaynab_5
  • ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    AYYYYYYYYYYYY @LorryTruck
    You got this, you are doing so well and should be so super proud of yourself for all the steps you've been taking. We are all so super proud of you here <3
    LorryTruck
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 1,610 Extreme Poster
    u can do this
    LorryTruck
  • ApolloApollo Teenage Dirtbag ScotlandPosts: 644 Incredible Poster
    Hell yeah
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    LorryTruck
    AAAAAAAYE @LorryTruck

SO PROUD OF YOU <3

69l5q9fljkzd.png

LorryTruck
    Day 41 - 13 days clean. Nearly lost it all today though, something badly triggered me and it was so hard not to. I was literally shaking. :(
    lovemimoonAbbyOwl
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 110 The Mix Convert
    Hey lorry truck , well done you’re doing awesome. You should be so proud of yourself.
    Your perseverance is amazing.
    I’m sorry today was tough, sending lots of hugs <3
    lovemimoonLorryTruck
    Day 42 - 14 days clean. Made it to two weeks again. I think... I just think... that I will make it through today and beat my target. A few more hours and I've done it. I think I've recovered from yesterday, I wasn't expecting myself to react like that ngl, I thought I was over the event another student mentioned, but I think I've recovered, which is good.
    lovemimoonAbbyOwlOli
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Posts: 110 The Mix Convert
    Congratulations on reaching two weeks!!! That’s really amazing.

It’s ok to still struggle with things and have off days, thinking about things that happened in the past can really hurt even after a long time. Struggling doesn’t change how strong you are.

We’re always here if you ever need anything. You’re doing incredible :)
    lovemimoonAbbyOwlOliLorryTruck
    edited July 15
    Congrats for reaching two weeeeeks!

tenor.gif

I agree with @SpaceOtter here! <3
    We all have our off days so it does tend to be a struggle to get through but you're doing really well! <3
    OliLorryTruck
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl North of Watford GapPosts: 121 The Mix Convert
    Congrats! You are a :star:<3
    2hmqm8r5g18i.gif

lovemimoonOliLorryTruck
  • MoniqueSabeerMoniqueSabeer Posts: 10 Settling in
    Congratulations on reaching two weeks =)
    LorryTruck
  • OliOli Posts: 118 The Mix Convert
    Massive congrats on making it to two weeks, @LorryTruck! That's an amazing achievement =)

And well done on staying strong and persevering through your bad days. That takes a lot of strength, and you should be super proud of yourself for that <3
    LorryTruck
    Day 43 - Guys, guysss, IVE BEAT MY TARGET YESS. 15 days clean. And thank you to @lovemimoon @Oli @MoniqueSabeer @SpaceOtter and @AbbyOwl for all your nice messages, it was nice seeing them when I logged on today :)
    OlilovemimoonAbbyOwl
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 964 Part of The Mix Family
    AMAZING @LorryTruck !!!! So proud and pleased for you!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    LorryTruck
    Day 44 - 16 days, I'm on a roll guys. :) Thank you @Lucy307 and everyone else for your continued support, no idea where I would be without you guys :)
    lovemimoonOliAbbyOwlLucy307