Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I don’t know anymore

AnnahahahhAnnahahahh Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
I want things to stop I want the bad thoughts and feeling that I have to stop but I don’t want to die.

I don’t want to feel like this I just want to be happy. I wish I could be happy.

Comments

• stephyb21stephyb21 Posts: 15 Settling in
    Hi there @Annahahahh
    I'm sorry to hear you are struggling right now with some negative thoughts and feelings. You are so brave to be honest about these and there are so many of us in the mix community open to chatting with you so you don't feel alone in these times!
    I hope your having a better day today <3
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Annahahahh

Firstly, hope you are having a better day today? Secondly, sending virtual hugs your way <3

Thanks for sharing and being honest about your thoughts and feelings - it can be really hard to be so open and honest, especially when dealing with the negative thoughts, so you should be proud of yourself <3

If you do not feel like discussing things on The Mix, you could maybe try Shout https://giveusashout.org/ and message with someone anonymously. Alternatively, if you have a friend or relative you trust , you could talk things through with them?

Please don't give up - these feelings will end and you are not online <3 x
  • PhoebsflowersPhoebsflowers Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hello @Annahahahh

I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling this way. It must be very difficult to admit that you are struggling but I think the fact that you are willing to share this, even online, is a very brave step to take.
    I wonder if you have thought about any strategies you could use to help you manage your feelings? Sometimes if I am feeling down, I find it quite comforting to take a walk outside or watch my favourite movie just to take my mind off things even if it's for a short time.

Remember the community here on the Mix is there for you too. You don't have to feel alone <3
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Annahahahh I am so sorry you are feeling like this and you are so brave, so brave! Have you tried doing an activity that make you happy? I know it seems basic but it can do so much! Just remember that you are capable of being happy, you CAN get over this! Do you think it will be helpful talking about your bad thoughts and thinking about where they come from? Stay safe.
  • RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Hi I’m sorry ur feeling this way and u probs feel u can’t help it but would distracting urself help, like painting or being in the company of someone. Talking is also a good remedy which ur doing right now and we are all here to listen as no one is perfect and we all have our own deficiencies - ur not alone, none of us are perfect.