Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi guys! I'm Emily

emily2413emily2413 Posts: 1 Just got here
I'm 24 (one of the oldies on here!) and a proud cat mum of two :3

I've come on here to connect with people who may be experiencing loneliness or feelings of low mood. I used to struggle with mental health as a teenager, especially due to the effects of social media (cyberbullying, unrealistic beauty standards/ appearance and self esteem etc) and would love opportunity to help others who may be experiencing this.

But guys, now for the serious question...

Does pineapple belong on pizza?!?!
Tagged:

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @emily2413
    Welcome to the boards
    I think pineapple belongs on pizza x
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Heya @emily2413

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here! :3

Come say hi to everyone in the chat: https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest

Pineapple definitely belongs on pizza! :joy:
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @emily2413,

Welcome to the boards! Fab to have you here :heart:

I have two cats too! What type of cats do you have? :blush:

And of COURSE pineapple belongs on pizza!
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    God damn I'm shocked you all think pineapple belongs on pizza, almost everyone I know finds it repulsive. I don't like pineapple on pizza but it doesn't disgust me or anything.

Welcome to the mix Emily its good to have you here, what do your cats look like?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    @Apollo Same here! Most people I know don't like pineapple on pizza but it's nice to find some people to break the trend! I myself haven't been brave enough to try it, what's it like?

Welcome to the Mix Emily, I'm new here too and also the proud mum of 2 cats - thank you for being so open about your experiences <3
  • Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Hi Emily

Welcome to the boards. It's so nice to have you part of the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pineapple DEFINITELY belongs on pizza, haha. What do you think anyway?

Wishing you all the best

• rachel37376262rachel37376262 Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    This is late but welcome!!
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @emily2413 Hi Emily! That's absolutely fine about your age. I am sorry you had to experience that in the past, these seem to be recurring issues in youths, it annoys me how most of the time, nothing is done about it but anyway, welcome and I hope you find it nice here!