Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Trying to get through father's Day without hearing or seeing anything about it is a nightmare.
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Today sucks.
    It's father's day and there's no way to contact him, no way of sending anything..
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    No appetite
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Stressed out big time
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Everyday I wake up and I ask myself:
    "So who you are going to be today?"

And it haunts me because I don't recognize myself. I don't know who I am or who I'm meant to be.

I'm doing what I do cos it's who I am, right? So why does it feel wrong? Being happy feels wrong. Being sad feels wrong. Being angry feels wrong. My emotions feels so wrong. I feel wrong.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    :'(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Absolutely drained
    Eye appointment today. Ive been trying to put it off and avoid it for so long but I've realised that some worrying shit is going on with my eyes at the moment
    Been referred to hospital because of a swelling in my eye which is symptom of a brain tumour and other serious issues.
    I'm sat crying and I'm alone
    My head is killing me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Been referred to hospital because of a swelling in my eye which is symptom of a brain tumour and other serious issues.
    I'm sat crying and I'm alone

I'm really funking scared.
    Soo tired but don’t want to sleep for some reason
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I feel like a failure.. I've always kept my sh hidden from my parents, they know I do it just don't know the extent? Moving away has honestly helped so much, where I used to live there was limited support due to being in the middle of no where and I was often told I would have to move if I wanted to recover properly. Anyway its just coming up to a VERY difficult time for me and sh last week and the hospital informed my parents... My parents are in bits over it, they're both ill and I'm worrying about them now on top of everything else... I feel lost...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Been crying so much today thinking about a way to kill Myself and how I would say goodbye to everyone 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am safe for now I just don’t know how long I can carry on
    So fucking done. Fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Side pain🥺
    I have some news that the doctor forgot to refer me to the hospital my mom phoned the hospital today and they said it’s not on the record the referral 😭😭😭😭😓I’ve literally had enough of this pain the doctors are annoying!
    🖤🖤🖤🖤😓
    edited June 2021
    So I was on my walk with teddy and there was a man who looked like he’s just got back from the gym. He was staring at teddy doing a poo while he was doing something with his shoe. Was going slow so he could go in front as just easier. He was looking at teddy. He goes to the right past. While I got straighten But then he must of went forward and then back left to go back on my path I saw him cause I was walking back because there was dogs in front and teddy doesn’t get along with dogs. And it looked like he went round so he could be behind me and maybe steal teddy as there is a lot of that around here. Was pretty scared cause it’s dark and was by myself and late so walked home fast making sure he was going a different way
This discussion has been closed.