Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 817 Part of The Mix Family
    Sending lots of hugs @Salix_alba_2019 , we’re all here for you, always happy to listen if it helps. <3
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Like ouch thanks for the passive aggressiveness on the phone when booking appointments.
    I didn't do anything other than say that appointment is a bit tight cuz I knew I would be exhausted from the other thing I had.
    I said it was a preference and I knew she had other appointments on the day from the sound of things so why act like I was being bad by being unsure about that time.
    Yea I know it's a very small thing but it really puts down my mood especally when I feel there is little to think about atm.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I should ring the clinic tomorrow to let them know my implant still hurts but I'm proper scared I don't want them to fob me off a d say it's okay! But I'm also scared about it having to come back out, cause it wasn't fun to replace gahhh

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    defo agree with that @lovemimoon ! social media has proper changed the way we perceive others and our relationships with them which can make life confusing tbh :/// It must be draining though to have worried a lot about people's feelings towards you and vice versa because of social media. You deserve to just be able to move through it without having to constantly think about others. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    On one hand I wanna delete an account on a site as I am too tempted to comment and get into discussions that make me feel eh on the other hand it wasn't easy to get an account to be with and im so bored lol
    Its cool learning about others views but I don't like people who hate on other groups even if the reasoning is they hate us more.
    I'm kinda lonely tbh and also I feel like I wanna discuss important things but idk who to do it with I guess I could start a discussion here but obvs i dun wanna upset ppl either. It would be nice to have actual people to discuss with sometimes but it is not always easy to find the right people to discuss things with.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Angry. Very angry.
  • Options
    So tireeed
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    I wish leggings was socially acceptable to wear outside. Would live in them.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ripped out my hair because I stupidly forgot to get the paint out of it and it dried before I could.
    Wouldn't brush out 🙈🙈
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm starting to get really frustrated with people's lack of hygiene. why can't people just wash their hands and keep shared surfaces clean?

• Options
    In so much pain from period. Glad I don’t get them regular 😭 but probably wouldn’t hurt this much if I did
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ah. Another staff commented on my arms asking how it got there. First time speaking to him aswell. Really shock me up as I never know what to say. Spoke to HR after saying like I really don’t know how to word it when staff ask cause I don’t want to be rude by shutting them out saying it’s personal. But she was like it’s rude to ask.

This is literally the 3rd time a staff member has asked me. She was like she can ask to put something in the huddle about not to comment on people’s bodies as they may not want to talk about it. Said she will write for example on their face. So it doesn’t look like it towards me

I agreed to it. But I’m scared that it might be obvious it’s because of me. As I don’t really see anyone else with visable load of scars that would stick in your mind when you see it. So now I am thinking I should of probably not of agreed to it as it will make me look pathetic and especially I will be in one of the huddles will be awks.

But for Three people to ask. Is a lot tbh. I didn’t think any staff would ask. I thought it was rude enough when customers asked
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I've been off my phone for weeks now.
    And it's the best thing that's every happened to me but I know I have to be back there at some point. And tbh, I don't want to go back.

Rambling here:
    I know I have friends on there but I always find myself thinking how stressful it is, talking to them sometimes. I have my days where I'm not online for a coupe of days and I understand how stressful that can be. Aforementioned, movements on social media can be misinterpreted a lot and it's not the first time this happened - tbh, it seems like it's becoming a common thing with most friendships these days. And everything that you do online just seems like a double-edged sword. I feel like there's constant pressure and, you know what? I don't need that. Fuck that. It's becoming too much. When did all of this become so stressful?

And that's the thing - I want to have a relationship where it's okay to not speak to each other for a few days, a few weeks, a few months even. A relationship where we can be busy with our lives and be okay with not being active from time to time. To be comfortable with each other's absences.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I’m really angry and upset if you read my discussion you will understand honestly I’m sick of staying home and not being able to go out because of my mom out of school hours 😩🥺
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Well 6th form hours 🥺
  • Options
    I feel awful
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I was being honest about how I struggle and especially since I have other exercises I am doing that it is a bit of a struggle doing the exercises but I will do my best but I feel like saying do you want to get better or not is kinda just putting me down. I don't feel like its addressing the main issue tho. I know its kinda a bit of a friendly thing but i am struggling I feel a lot of pressure to do these things when they kinda make me feel a bit sick and idk how much they help or not.
  • Options
    Argh
  • Options
    I'm angry. Angry about my dad situation. I'm just angry
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @GreenTea

Feel free to let it all out.
    You're in a safe space. <3
  • Options
    Soo tired feel like I can barely function 😓