Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Something different you decided to do this week.

naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
Hi this is my first discussion :3 (besides the one when I introduced myself of course).
I wanted to know, what is something that anyone has decided to do this week in order to grow personally or even something they have been putting off. This can be anything that you have decided to do e.g. making sure at the end of every week your room is clean or making sure that you tell yourself each day that you are amazing and you have a purpose far beyond what you have imagined.
Kicking things off, yesterday I decided that I would try to be less lazy. I become a little bit lazy since I finished school a month ago and so I had a feeling that I should be more active and diligent. One way I have been doing this is trying to do exercise at least 3 times a week to be more active and I've setting an alarm for it. So far so good B) .
So your turn, what is something different that you have decided to do this week?

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 It's great that you've started to start or keep moving and look after yourself! I know how it is feeling that burn during exercise so after exercising, I always make sure to do a really good stretch after so that my body doesn't ache but I really try to make sure that the exercise is fun because its good to be moving you know =) . I hope with time you'll continue enjoy it more and that the aches don't get worse :'(
  • Options
    ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Hey, this is a really good idea!
    This week has been my Y12 mock exams week which has certainly been stressful to say the least. However, now it's over I'm trying to let myself relax and not feel bad for not being constantly productive. It's currently going quite well i think as today I'm going to the cinema with my girlfriend and I'm about to paint my nails :)
  • Options
    Picking this thread back up again and this week I decided to start volunteering at local charity shops. This week I had my "induction shifts" and have been working. It is really fun because the people I work with are really nice and I think this will be a great way to boost my confidence in interacting with other people around me through customer servicing.
    How about you guys, what have you done differently so far in the week or intend on picking up later on in the week?