Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ice Cream

ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
Look who has polls now!! meee
Just trying it out really, so whats your preference of ice cream?
Do you prefer:

Ice Cream 14 votes

chocolate
28%
DurhamjaideAislingDMAbbyOwlPast User 4 votes
vanilla
0%
strawberry
0%
mint/ mint choc
21%
ren0420rainskyekaypoppit 3 votes
the fancy ben n jerry flavours
35%
independent_RileyDandelion_Tech_Addict_Girllovemimoon 5 votes
neapolitan
14%
Lauren223Past User 2 votes
the ones with jam swirled in
0%

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not a big fan of ice cream, much prefer ice lollies
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    It was so hard for me to choose between mint choc chip and ben and jerry’s cookie dough! They’re both so good but my absolute favourite is cookie dough.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    chocolate
    chocolate is delish in pretty much everything - especially chocolate brownie ice creams. BUT cookie dough is certainly the dream ice cream
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    chocolate
    Definitely chocolate for me! I have multiple food allergies so eat dairy free ice cream, of which the chocolate is by far the best :yum: unfortunately missing out on the Ben and Jerry's though
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    AbbyOwl wrote: »
    Definitely chocolate for me! I have multiple food allergies so eat dairy free ice cream, of which the chocolate is by far the best :yum: unfortunately missing out on the Ben and Jerry's though

You know you can get dairy free Ben and Jerry’s ?!?
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    mint/ mint choc
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    AbbyOwl wrote: »

You know you can get dairy free Ben and Jerry’s ?!?

yes!! helps with stomachaches aha
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    A little while ago I got absolutely hooked on salted caramel and Ben and Jerry's happen to do an INCREDIBLE salted caramel brownie flavour, I usually grab a tub whenever I see it on sale! :love:hi8hur0mkiym.jpg
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    mint/ mint choc
    @Riley I always try grab a tub when Ben & Jerry's is on sale!
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    chocolate
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    None of these flavours they ain't fancy enough for me c: not sure what my fav is tho I just go for whatever is unusual or interesting