Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Songwriting lyrics PTW

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited June 2021
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited July 2021
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I've only just seen this thread @LorryTruck - you're a very talented writer - it's so great you like to write songs. Do you also sing as well?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    @LorryTruck you're welcome <3 Vocal lessons sound great, you could always just do it for you as a hobby. Can understand finding performing in front of people hard, I used to play piano and guitar but would never like to play in front of people, I'm the same with presentations!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @LorryTruck I've only just come across this thread, and I just want to say how blown away I am by your writing. It's so emotive and just incredibly well written! You're a very talented individual, and thank you so much for sharing this with us, this is such an incredible way to help cope and deal with difficult emotions or situations. Sending you so much love <3
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @LorryTruck

I just want to say how beautiful your writing is! I think it is really important that you have such a positive and creative outlet. I think you will be surprised at just how many people you may support through your writing too. Please remember we are always here for you too though :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey @LorryTruck

Thanks for sharing this with us. Is this something you can relate to? If so, I just want to say sorry that you have experienced this. The right people for you will always see the best in you <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hey @LorryTruck

Thanks for your response. No need to thank me for reading it at all. Rather, thank you for sharing it with us. It must have taken a lot of courage to write it and share it with us. Really proud of you and I hope writing it helped you <3