Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pride Month 2021 <3

rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
Happy pride month! You are always valid, always loved and always important. no matter your gender identity or sexual orientation. Let's all learn to love everyone as they are.

qe5eo0sbb8at.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Well said @rainskye! :+1::) Happy Pride month everyone! <3

• Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Love it everyone!! SO true I hope we can all find some peace this month, and are able to support one another <3 (p.s. remember pride month can be anything you want it to be, you do not have to go to any events or enjoy corporations displaying rainbow flags if you do not want, you are no less valid for this) :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!
    You are valid despite what you may hear otherwise. Also remember there is no pressure to come out and declare anything about yourself until you are safe AND ready!

I hope everyone has an an amazing month!