Home› General Chat› Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What have you done today to make you feel proud? đź’•

Comments

• Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Finishing up my 'work in progress' section for my assignment now that I've completed one of my artworks! =)
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    So. I managed to finish my essay, digital artwork and a personal archive (for this uni, it's a recording of your research, learning, development and outcomes) in one night! With Before the damn deadline. :confounded::sweat:
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I didn't get provoked when an incident occurred on the bus today after school between me and some people from school (and also a boy from another school.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Took a much needed day for myself
    Congrats, @GreenTea 🎉
    Today I am going to be helping to decorate the cafe at my gymnastics club. Yes I have had to wake up at this time on a Sunday. Whyyyyy.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Finally found the courage to pick up my phone to wish a good friend of mine happy birthday! <3
    As well as decorating the cafe at my gymnastics club, I helped to do a bit of cleaning (wiping down the chairs and tables) and even then still finished an hour early. Thankfully one of the staff allowed me to borrow her phone to text my mum so I didn't have to wait around for an hour doing nothing.
    trigger warning: mention of blood
    I have managed to get rid of blood stains from my mattress! It was gruelling but thank goodness for cold water and baking soda.
    Opened up about my paranoia of being outside in group therapy today. I felt a little bit ashamed but the support was overwhelming.
    Despite having a panic attack before my English exam, I still went to the exam, completed it and I think that I did pretty well (or at least I hope that I at least passed.)
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    Trigger Warning: mentions of self-harm
    Was in group therapy today and I opened up about my impulse to aggressively self-harm resurfacing.

It was difficult because it's been 5-6 years since I've felt that impulse.
    During the session, there was a point where I almost did it but I kept my focus on the attendees.

Still coping with it though! :3
    Got my assessment feedback today and I got a B-!

The highlight was my mum being proud of me, despite everything that happened.
    @SpaceOtter Congratulations! We're proud of you! <3<3<3
    I did a great piece of creative writing during my English lesson today.
    Well done @renw <3<3<3<3

GET THAT DEGREEEEEE~
  • renwrenw Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    @lovemimoon

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    renw wrote: »
    I found out that I'm graduating University with a first class degree!!! Despite having a mental breakdown in first year and writing a dissertation through a pandemic, I did it

That’s amazing mate well done