Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Self-Harm journal TW

Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :)EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
edited June 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Tagged:

Comments

• rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    I am so incredibly proud of you @LorryTruck <3
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    09nxu136yiex.png

Sending lots of love and support! <3
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Super proud of you @LorryTruck! <3
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    This thread is truly amazing @LorryTruck ! I love seeing everyone come together, we will be here for you, no matter what <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    So proud of you overcoming the urges, I know how difficult that can be! We are all here if you ever need to talk during these triggering times <3
  • ForestWitchForestWitch Posts: 42 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    You're doing amazing!
    So proud of you for having the strength to do this. You've got this and we are all here if you need any reassurance during this really difficult time <3
    So proud of you for overcoming these urges. I know it's difficult but you've got this! We are proud of you! <3

pwa3311bh77b.png
    It's okay! You've got this :3<3
    Would it help if you talked to someone about it? Sometimes, speaking to someone is helpful
    edited June 2021
  • espurrierviespurriervi Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    OP I'm so so proud of you <3 Remember recovery isn't linear, if a relapse does happen it doesn't make you weak, it makes you incredibly strong for wanting to continue in your recovery. You're doing amazing !!
    treat yourself with kindness
    Do not beat yourself up about relapsing! Negative thinking and self-harm is a cycle and breaking it can take time - please know that a relapse does not make you weak or a failure <3 and do not be afraid to talk to someone about this if you feel comfortable to do so.

You did really well to get to 5 days in your first attempt - you should be proud of yourself! :star: And you're already set on beating that target - all of this shows how incredibly strong you are <3

You're doing an amazing job and we're very proud of you! :blush::+1:
  • IsaacnmIsaacnm Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi.
    Honestly, I think that you're really brave for writing about all of this and documenting what you're going through.
    Please try not to feel bad about relapsing. The best way to see it is you were five days clean after being stuck in a routine of doing it, and having the effort to break that pattern is really impressive.
    I can see you have got your mind set on beating that target, and you will. We're all here for you and you're doing amazing :))
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    So true what everyone has already said @LorryTruck , it makes complete sense to feel annoyed at yourself, just in the sense that this is such a complex situation for you. Life is rarely so simple as one straight road and the fact that you're even attempting to not self-harm is pretty damn impressive. We love and support you, no matter what and are all so grateful you're choosing to take us on this journey with you <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited June 2021
    @LorryTruck What you did yesterday took so much strength and you should be really proud of yourself :star: I know how hard it can be to stop, but know that we're all supporting and are here for you if you ever want to talk <3 x