Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

Comments

• naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hey I have one- Would you rather lose your sense of smell or your sense of taste?
    I personally would lose sense of smell.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ooo I love this question!! It’s so hard, I’m struggling to choose..

But I’d have to say sense of smell too, chocolate is too good to never have the joy of again
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Would you rather give bad advice or take bad advice?

That's a tricky one. Definitely go with 'give bad advice' - At the end of the day, I did what I could, ya know? :joy::sweat_smile:
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    naomi wrote: »
    Hey I have one- Would you rather lose your sense of smell or your sense of taste?
    I personally would lose sense of smell.

Lose my sense of taste. There are some smells I love that I can't taste. :cry:
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Would you rather give bad advice or take bad advice?

I think I'd go with giving bad advice, because at least I tried to help (even if it didn't work out well :sweat_smile: )

• rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    That's such a difficult question oh my goodness @LorryTruck I'm gonna say pause (on the good times) as I believe everything happens for a reason..

Would you rather have your entire lifetime of experiences converted into a movie that you can watch whenever you want to remember them, or your life turned into a book that can be read and interpreted by anyone?

• ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Pause button sounds more relaxing, but rewind sounds more interesting. If I had a rewind button I'd absolutely abuse it. You could do things just to see how people would react, gain an understanding of people in ways that you couldn't before by doing so. I feel like if you started doing that it'd be a bit like being a mad scientist though, and you wouldn't suffer any consequences for anything, so risky things wouldn't have any excitement to them anymore. So I think I'd choose the pause button, how about you? @lorrytruck
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    I think if you made no mistakes life would be boring, and getting things right wouldn't be as good
    @LorryTruck there's a book/comic about a young woman with the ability to rewind time and undo her mistakes. I've wanted to read it for a while and this conversation reminded me of it
    Seconds by Brian Lee O'Malley, apparently it's really good
    No bother
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?

Internet history
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Would you rather say a swear word every time someone asks you a question or only be able to respond with an animal sound.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Bringing this back because it was fun :D

Encanto Edition :p
    Would you rather have your mood control the weather OR hear everything people say?
    My mood control the weather
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Would you rather prank call someone or always have calls go straight to voicemail
    edited February 2022
    Dancer wrote: »
    Would you rather prank call someone or always have calls go straight to voicemail

hmmmm is that all the calls I make go to voicemail? Or all calls to me go to voice mail @Dancer ? Either way, voicemail - I hate phone calls :D
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @Emma_ This is a tricky one, but I feel as though hearing everything someone is saying might make it difficult for me to actually get on with my life haha, so definitely having my mood control the weather.

@Dancer I would pick all my calls going to voicemail as well! How about you?
    Emma_ wrote: »

hmmmm is that all the calls I make go to voicemail? Or all calls to me go to voice mail @Dancer ? Either way, voicemail - I hate phone calls :D

When you call someone it goes to voicemail
    Emma_ wrote: »

When you call someone it goes to voicemail

hmmmm annoying but I think I'd still prefer that ahaha
    Day 15/02

Still Encanto themed!
    Would you rather be able to shape shift yourself OR tell the future?