Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    To be fair, if my tea isn't hot enough I'll put it in the microwave for like 20 seconds lmaoo
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    @LorryTruck Feel free to shoot me a message! :)
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Dancer wrote: »
    Thank you. At the time I didn't really understand what it meant to be called Buck Tooth because I was only in primary school but now I really understand what it means. My mum also said yesterday that I used to be competing with Bugs Bunny. I'll never be beautiful. Sometimes I really want to give up with treatment. I've been having treatment since the end of year 6 (retainer from the end of year 6 to the May half term of year 8 and then braces since the end of year 8.)

Hey. You will be beautiful, because beauty is more than what you look like. It's being comfortable in your own skin, knowing and accepting who you are, and most importantly - to own that shit! <3

Thank you. I don't feel comfortable with who I am which is what also really gets me down.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    These people are kicking off because the kids brought in their own drinks to the cafe instead of buying them there. The cafe is in rock climbing centre. The kids brought drinks to drink
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m sooo hot im dying
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Dancer OMG I LOVE YOUR BIO THING AHAHAHHA
    rainskye wrote: »
    @Dancer OMG I LOVE YOUR BIO THING AHAHAHHA

Bog off Justine?
    Yes @Dancer , I quote Tracy Beaker all the time !! TRACY BEAKER SHUT UR BIG FAT GOB lmaooo
    Home time. Woo
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @independent heyaaa I'm all good and enjoying the sunshine 🤩

How is your northern self managing with the heat lol
    Chub rub hit me baddddd today
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    What does chub rub mean @Millie2787
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    @Apollo when someone is of the larger variety there inner thighs rub together and when you wear something like a dress because you’ve got nothing there to protect it , it Bassically creates friction burn and it’s painful AF
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Millie2787 wrote: »

You too?? :cry::confounded:

You too?? :cry::confounded:

Yeahhhhhh
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    @Shaunie tbh, I dont know how to cover scars without long sleeves. I was told something about makeup, but it just doesn't look right because my arms are so pale.

The black hair really suits you and I dont think it makes you look emo.

Thank you. Yeah same. I’m pale and foundation on it doesn’t really make any difference. Cause some of my scars are like purple atm. I don’t know if I should get a tattoo or not but I wouldn’t want a sleeve one which only problem.

Would you have to get a sleeve tattoo @Shaunie ?

Na that’s a bit much for me. I would only want a small tattoo but I feel like if I get that on my scars then it makes them look at my arms even more. Like wild look at the tattoo and see what’s around it. But then I mean atleast it would be a effort to cover it up and would be obvious I don’t want to speak about it but i don’t know. I wouldn’t know what to get tbh. Never really thought about getting a tattoo. But if i was to get one it would be to cover up my ugliest scar

Would you get a tattoo @LorryTruck ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    It's too hot
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    It's too hot

Looks like a cold shower is in order.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Salix_alba_2019 I’m loving it although I do have my fan on and have been out in the garden. I don’t mind the heat when I can just sit out in it but I hate when it’s boiling inside the house lol.

I’m glad you’re doing good!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Apollo when someone is of the larger variety there inner thighs rub together and when you wear something like a dress because you’ve got nothing there to protect it , it Bassically creates friction burn and it’s painful AF

Oh right I didn't know that had a name
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    GreenTea wrote: »
    It's too hot

Looks like a cold shower is in order.

Got my fan on!
    Hello
    Malteaser Truffles taste amazing but really not a good idea especially after having braces tightened the day before.