Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Introduction!

rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
Hi there! My name is Skye and I am currently an undergraduate student studying Nutrition, Diet and Wellbeing. I am a huge advocate for LGBTQ+ and I have had a lot of experience with supporting others, fitness and diet, and loneliness.

Sending support to anyone who may need it today! da74wnsrwpwq.jpeg

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @rainskye

Welcome to the Mix! :3

It's good to have you here! <3
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    @lovemimoon Thank you very much
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • naominaomi Posts: 94 Budding Regular
    Hi @rainskye :) welcome
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Just curious:

Did you draw your own profile pic?
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome @rainskye
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Heyyyyy @rainskye welcome!! Elle from chat here! Lovely to meet you! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    yoooo skye <3
    @lovemimoon I did not draw my profile picture! It's from this website, there's many different characters you can create! https://picrew.me/
    Hey guys! It was really lovely speaking to you guys in the chat. Look forward to chatting again! <3@Apollo @independent_ @ren0420
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey @rainskye
    Welcome to the mix ❤️
  • AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Hey @rainskye :blush:

Welcome to The Mix! Your degree sounds really interesting and it's great that you're able to incorporate that into supporting others. Thank you for the positive pic, needed that today <3
    AbbyOwl wrote: »
    Hey @rainskye :blush:

Welcome to The Mix! Your degree sounds really interesting and it's great that you're able to incorporate that into supporting others. Thank you for the positive pic, needed that today <3

My degree definitely is interesting. There's so much to learn not only about others but myself too. Sending you support today!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome Skye!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley