Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Maths Assignment Help

wilson111sarahwilson111sarah Posts: 1 Just got here
edited March 27 in Work & Study
As much as there are discouragements, it is true that mathematics is hard. Like in my case, I was never discouraged by anyone about math but I still find it very hard and that is why I am requesting your math assignment help. I am tired of struggling with mathematics and spending sleepless nights trying to solve sums that I still don’t get right. Having gone through your math homework help, I am sure that I will get the right help through you. Please tell me what I need to be able to hire you.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Hi there @wilson111sarah and welcome to The Mix! It sounds like maths is causing you a lot of distress and worry at the moment, especially as it's starting to impact your ability to sleep at night. This must be a really tough and scary situation for you, because as you say, even without discouragements, math can be really difficult for people. Given this, it makes sense to want extra support with working on your homework and general understanding of maths. Now, here at The Mix we unfortunately do not provide tutoring-type services, if this is what you're looking for. But you do deserve support, understanding and validation for the ways your struggling and so, I am wondering if you'd like to talk some more about the maths that is making your stressed out? I am also curious about what support is available for you at school? Big hugs from me <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Just wanted to check in and see if you're doing okay @wilson111sarah ? Still here if you need some support with the maths <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.