Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @GreenTea Hope you're okay! <3
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    I am soooo drunk :joy:
    β€œSometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    Oh no not again! πŸ˜‚
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I am sooo drunk cause I went to the pub with my dad cause I feel too drunk right now so i am having a break
    β€œSometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Pissed at 5pm? @independent_ legend
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @Supernova just a bit! I’m just a little bit drunk
  • Options
    Probably not a late one tonight then? @independent_ :D
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Stress. My nose bleed has been put down to stress.
    I can't handle my life right now. I'm just so on the go constantly and struggling to handle it
  • Options
    @Supernova I'm making pasta for dinner then I'm pretty much going to bed lol
  • Options
    Well hopefully you enjoy it @independent_

My only experiences with drunk cooking involve nearly burning my house down
  • Options
    @Supernova I didn’t do too bad actually, no kitchen fires but I really had to concentrate :joy:
  • Options
    @independent_

Ahhh concentration, clever. Suppose its better than throwing in some nuggets and falling asleep. :D

Any of you night owls on yet? :)

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Really struggling today. Really want to die 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Thoughts and plans to kil myself going round and round my head 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I can’t deal with this feeling
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    It's been almost two weeks since the mental health assessment and I've received a letter from the psychiatrist a couple of days ago.

I can't stop thinking about the diagnosis. I can't stop wondering if I'm going to function normally.
    I don't recognize myself anymore.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Run myself into the ground. So poorly today. Can't keep anything down, full of cold, utter exhaustion.. :(
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I want to feel confident in my own abilities and my body. I've been so consumed by chronic feelings of inadequacy it's slowly been chipping away at my ability to feel genuine joy and satisfaction. I want to feel strong and beautiful. I want to feel like my mental health isn't plastered and visible from the outside.

It's been challenging not turning to self harm. I've really wanted to but I know what it leads to.

I want help and I want to feel better.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Have ENT today and kinda nervous
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Good luck @Millie2787
  • Options
    What a shit day
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.