Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2 year anniversary, my birthday and thank you all

Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
2 years ago yesterday I turned 19, aged out of childline and joined the mix.

I've met some absolutely amazing people and although I've not been super active recently, I think about you all and appreciate everything you've all done for me.

Well that's me 21 now, mad isn't it? Feels like just yesterday that I was literally crying because I didn't know what I would do without Childline. Well you guys gave me a place to stay and welcomed me and I really just wanted to thank you all.

Defo not me leaving but I'm just super grateful for having such an awesome support from you guys.

I had an awesome birthday and I've got a small family BBQ today and skating tomorrow so it'll be a great birthday weekend!

See you all soon
               (_)
                |
           ()---|---()
                |
                |
         __     |     __
        |\     /^\     /|
          '..-'   '-..'
            `-._ _.-`
                `

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Nice one. It's good to see people getting use from this little area of the internet and good to see it's still helping people. One of the great things about this place is that people who come for help often stick around and help others.

I joined this place when I was 19 too (was 20 years ago on the 5th May). You never know, you may still be here in 2038 :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2021
    Skive wrote: »
    You never know, you may still be here in 2038 :)

giphy-downsized.gif
    [GIF: Matt Damon aging into an old man]

Happy belated birthday @Anch0r33! Thank you for everything you've contributed to the community in that time. It's a two way street, and you give a lot to this place.

Glad you managed to find a home here, and I hope skating went well! Roller or board?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Mike wrote: »
    Skive wrote: »
    You never know, you may still be here in 2038 :)

giphy-downsized.gif
    [GIF: Matt Damon aging into an old man]

Happy belated birthday @Anch0r33! Thank you for everything you've contributed to the community in that time. It's a two way street, and you give a lot to this place.

Glad you managed to find a home here, and I hope skating went well! Roller or board?

Thanks Mike! Birthday was fun. Ice skating actually! Guess it helps to know the context that I play ice hockey hehe
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `