Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

Hey dudes I'm Ren <3

ren0420ren0420 england, west yorkshirePosts: 29 Boards Initiate
Hello!!
I recently joined The Mix community as advise from my local GP to help with anxiety and other things and honestly so far it's been awesome. I feel like I've made friends and have a swag support network :)

I'm a 17 year old non-binary person (they/them pronouns please) and I'm in my first year of college doing psychology, english literature and english language (which I'm failing miserably btw aha).

I love writing and the colour yellow.

P.S. revels are freaking awesome.

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 3,029 Boards Guru
    Hey @ren0420 lovely to have you! Are you the same Ren from group chat? ☺️

I've also got the swaggest of support networks here and made great friends, I'm so glad you feel that way too!
    but idk tho
    ren0420
  • ren0420ren0420 england, west yorkshirePosts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Aidan wrote: »
    Hey @ren0420 lovely to have you! Are you the same Ren from group chat? ☺️

I've also got the swaggest of support networks here and made great friends, I'm so glad you feel that way too!

hey!! yes i am the same ren : ) it just took me a while to figure out discussion boards properly lol. thankyou for your reply Aidan!!
  • ApolloApollo ScotlandPosts: 488 Listening Ear
    edited May 16
    @ren0420
    Yooo Ren! I love your typing style and it's always cool to see you in group chat, glad to have you on the boards
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    ren0420
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 1,633 Extreme Poster
    Hey!

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here!
    ren0420
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,072 Community Veteran
    Heyy !

I’m a non Binary buddy too ! I hope you settle in well
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    ren0420
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,810 Master Poster
    Heeeyyy @ren0420 it’s Elle from chat, welcome to the boards! Lovely to have you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    ren0420
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    Hey guys!

I'm Megan (she/her). I'm in my first year of college studying Psychology (my main interest), sociology, and RS (due to the heavy focus on philosophy). I also have a great interest in politics.

Always here if anyone needs to talk! Helping others keeps my mind off my own problems so it really isn't a bother - I want to get a doctorate in psychology. <3
    ren0420
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ren, lovely to meet you!

I did Psychology and Literature at A-level too! I'm at uni now though! (My fave colour is also yellow B)

PS - Not when you get a coffee flavoured one though
    Alis propriis volat 
    ren0420
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 1,939 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ren0420 welcome to the boards
    I know you've heard this before, but you've got to be strong now...
    ren0420
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,073 Wise Owl
    @ren0420 Welcome to the mix :)
    ren0420
  • ren0420ren0420 england, west yorkshirePosts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Zen wrote: »
    Hey Ren, lovely to meet you!

I did Psychology and Literature at A-level too! I'm at uni now though! (My fave colour is also yellow B)

PS - Not when you get a coffee flavoured one though

duuude no the coffee ones are the whole reason i love them!! aha thankyou <3
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 22
    Welcome! I’m glad hope enjoying it here. I love it here too
    ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️
    ren0420