Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey dudes I'm Ren <3

ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
Hello!!
I recently joined The Mix community as advise from my local GP to help with anxiety and other things and honestly so far it's been awesome. I feel like I've made friends and have a swag support network :)

I'm a 17 year old non-binary person (they/them pronouns please) and I'm in my first year of college doing psychology, english literature and english language (which I'm failing miserably btw aha).

I love writing and the colour yellow.

P.S. revels are freaking awesome.

Comments

• ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Aidan wrote: »
    Hey @ren0420 lovely to have you! Are you the same Ren from group chat? ☺️

I've also got the swaggest of support networks here and made great friends, I'm so glad you feel that way too!

hey!! yes i am the same ren : ) it just took me a while to figure out discussion boards properly lol. thankyou for your reply Aidan!!
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited May 2021
    @ren0420
    Yooo Ren! I love your typing style and it's always cool to see you in group chat, glad to have you on the boards
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey!

Welcome to the Mix! <3
    It's good to have you here!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Heyy !

I’m a non Binary buddy too ! I hope you settle in well
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Heeeyyy @ren0420 it’s Elle from chat, welcome to the boards! Lovely to have you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • m3gan04m3gan04 Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    Hey guys!

I'm Megan (she/her). I'm in my first year of college studying Psychology (my main interest), sociology, and RS (due to the heavy focus on philosophy). I also have a great interest in politics.

Always here if anyone needs to talk! Helping others keeps my mind off my own problems so it really isn't a bother - I want to get a doctorate in psychology. <3
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ren, lovely to meet you!

I did Psychology and Literature at A-level too! I'm at uni now though! (My fave colour is also yellow B)

PS - Not when you get a coffee flavoured one though
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @ren0420 Welcome to the mix :)
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Zen wrote: »
    Hey Ren, lovely to meet you!

I did Psychology and Literature at A-level too! I'm at uni now though! (My fave colour is also yellow B)

PS - Not when you get a coffee flavoured one though

duuude no the coffee ones are the whole reason i love them!! aha thankyou <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2021
    Welcome! I’m glad hope enjoying it here. I love it here too
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    m3gan04 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I'm Megan (she/her). I'm in my first year of college studying Psychology (my main interest), sociology, and RS (due to the heavy focus on philosophy). I also have a great interest in politics.

Always here if anyone needs to talk! Helping others keeps my mind off my own problems so it really isn't a bother - I want to get a doctorate in psychology. <3

hey cool name!

i study law and criminal justice, seems we have things in common, you enjoy being at the mix?

@ren0420 heyy!! sorry i am a bit late but welcomeeee you enjoying it?

i'm summer <3
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @ren0420 Hi Ren! You seem awesome and trust me, I know revels are amazing! How is sixth form I'm guessing going? I'm glad youv'e found some support.
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ren0420

That is very good! Welcome to The MIx!
    I'm studying forensic psychology! So looks like we have few things in common! So happy to have meet you (virtually)

Have a good evening,
    Cosmo.