Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m lost and lonely

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I feel so lost I don’t know which direction to turn, I want to do so many things in life but stupid mental health is stopping me I feel so lonely I just want to be able to have that one friend who’s always there for me when I need them

I have no friends And it sucks

Comments

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @WookieBoy39

Sending love to you <3

At this time of our lives, I believe that no one truly knows where to go. Some have ambitions and goals in life, but honestly - even those who have it all somehow end up in a path they never expect.

Hey. Loneliness can be a difficult thing to deal with. The Mix family is always here for you if you need someone to rely on. Maybe it may not be enough but it's a start. :3
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @WookieBoy39

How are you feeling now?

It sounds like you're mental health has been getting in your way a bit, and that makes total sense. It can be frustrating when these this happens - I know the feeling.What are some of the thing you want to do?

Remember that this is going to be a journey, and what may seem impossible now might not be in a year, or even a month! There's always going to be ups and downs but you're so strong, cherish the highs but also look after yourself during the lows. I read a quote a little while ago and I've never forgotten it - "If you can't beat the fear, just do it scared", and for me that means that it doesn't matter if you're worried or anxious about doing something, what does matter is how you react it those emotions.

You may feel like you're alone, but know that all us are here with you! We'll be here to support you and I truly do believe that you will find a friend who will always be there too.
    Alis propriis volat 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Just wanted to drop in to agree with everyone else that we all here on The Mix are here to support you however we can @WookieBoy39 . Loneliness can be a real drain on your mental health and it's understandable that you're feeling like it all sucks but thankfully it's always something that can change in the future! If you ever need someone to talk to about how you're feeling you can do it here on the boards or there are a lot of services out there I can link you to if you're interested, you don't have to suffer in silence. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.